Gold Coast, Queensland
Renowned for its great lifestyle, relaxed atmosphere, friendly locals and glorious weather, Australia’s Gold Coast is as much a place to bring work as it is to come to play. With more than 57 kilometres of sun-drenched beaches, 100,000 hectares of world heritage rainforest, and bathed in an average of 300 days of sunshine each year, the Gold Coast is a destination of unrivalled diversity.
The Gold Coast
- is the fastest growing city in Australia
- has more canals than Venice and Amsterdam combined
- is the most biologically diverse environment in Australia
- is home to the Gondwana Rainforest, including the world’s largest subtropical rainforest
- is the site of the highest residential building in the southern hemisphere
- is the only place in the world where the light rail trams have surfboard racks
- has the largest number of migrating whales viewed from shore in the world
- will host the 2018 Commonwealth Games
Why not bring the family and stay on after ACOTS2016 to enjoy all that the Gold Coast has to offer?