Challenging the Status Quo:
Advancing Trauma Recovery
This year’s conference theme lays down a challenge to us all in our enduring quest to improve outcomes for those impacted by trauma. The Scientific Committee has brought together a range of international and national keynote speakers who bring their own distinct perspective to challenge the trauma field.
Plenary sessions, panel discussions, clinical tutorials and papers will represent a range of interests and current issues in trauma research and practice.
Exciting virtual conference features
ACOTS2021 virtual conference will maximise the benefits of an online platform: more sessions, greater flexibility for attendees, easy navigation, and significantly reduced registration prices.
- Multi-modal program designed to fit around busy schedules
- Live streamed sessions
- Q & A sessions with keynote speakers
- Interactive digital meetings with other attendees
- More keynote presentations from leading international and national trauma and mental health clinicians than ever before
- Dedicated clinical skills stream
- A range of other content streams
- 12-month access to all conference sessions via Video on Demand and in Podcast format
- Presenters can repost their sessions on social media and websites